Dr. Dan welcomes Tony Walker, financial expert, author, and host of The WorryFree Retirement® to the podcast.
Growing up as a lower middle-class kid of divorced parents during the 1960s, Tony Walker had little knowledge or hope of learning about money and how best to manage it. Yet, his unique life experiences, 35 years in the field of finance, and meeting in person with over 15,000 “Savers” formed a unique perspective about money and ways others can better use and enjoy it while they can.
A fiduciary, six-time author (Don’t Follow the Herd 7 Costly Mistakes People Make with Their Money and Live Well, Die Broke), podcast host, and host of his own television show, The WorryFree Retirement®, Tony teaches a new and positive perspective on money, savings, and retirement.
In today’s episode Dr. Dan and Tony discuss:
- How to talk to your kids about finances and retirement from a young age to prepare them for life
- It is never too early to start saving
- It is okay if your kids don’t look at finances the same way you do
- Kids are always watching their parents – even with money
- In addition to teaching children about money, it is also important to let children come up with their own methods and beliefs
- A retirement vision is important
- It is never too late to save
- The one piece of advice all parents and families need to know now (Tony’s Parent Footprint moment)
For more information about Tony Walker, his books, and his busy Tony Walker Financial please visit: https://tonywalkerfinancial.com/
Watch this free video to learn more about Dr. Dan and Parent Footprint Awareness Training®.